RM71.50 – RM143.00
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Apart from its high nutritional value, Tiger Grouper is often the highlight of a meal, thanks to its distinctive, mildly sweet flavour, tender meat and large, chunky flakes.
Recommended cooking method: steaming, boiling, grilling, baking, broiling, pan-frying and poaching.
We offer a HASSLE-FREE experience🪄
– Fish is scaled and gutted
– Whole fish or different fish cuts (fillet, butterfly and steak) are available.
– No thawing required as the cleaned fish is delivered fresh, in an ice box, from Port Klang to your doorstep.
– Select the weight of ONE fish in the Option bar below.
– Select your desired fish cut (whole fish, butterfly, fillet or steak cut)
Note: Gutting and scaling may reduce the product weight by 5 to 10%.